Inbound Call Blocking
Created by: Kiwi VoIP
Modified on: Fri, 15 May, 2020 at 11:49 AM
If you have an annoying person or telemarking team that wont stop calling you, we can block the number for you. This can be done by
- Login to your portal on https://portal.kiwivoip.co.nz
- Click on Cloud PBX in the top menu
- From the numbers listed on the web page click the number you want to work on
- You will get a menu like this
- Click on Inbound Calls, the menu will expand to look like this
- Click on
- You will get a page like this
- Enter the numbers into the "Blacklist Callers" and Click on the Save.
- If you want to Reject all anonymous calls you can click this and save
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.