Created by: Kiwi VoIP
Modified on: Fri, 10 Apr, 2020 at 2:36 PM
The call pickup service allows you to remotely pick up an incoming call to another phone in your group or on your account.
CALL PICKUP FUNCTIONS
- *88 – Group pickup. This will pickup the latest incoming call to any of the phones in your group.
- *89 – Directed call pickup. This will prompt you for a phone number or extension number in your group and then pickup the incoming call only to that phone.
- *89X – You may also dial *89 followed by the phone number or extension without going through the prompt (e.g. *89800 will try to pickup an incoming call to extension 800 in your group).
By default, the call pickup service is enabled on all lines, but you may check the box below to disable call pickups both to and from this number so no-one else in your account/group can take your incoming calls.
HOW TO DISABLE CALL PICK UP:
- Log into https://portal.kiwivoip.co.nz > select number you wish to set up Call Pick on.
- Select CloudPBX > Inbound Calls > Call Pickup.
- Click Disable the call pick up feature.
- Select Save settings to update.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.