Schedule a Conference in the 3CX Web Client
To create an audio or video conference, click on “Schedule Conference” on the Web Client’s sidebar and select:
- “Type” - select audio or video.
- “When” - immediately or schedule for later.
- “Subject” & “Notes” - add conference title and notes for participants.
- “WebMeeting Profile” - select “WebMeeting” for a video conference or “Webinar” for a presentation and click on spanner button to adjust settings.
- “Add Participants” - select and click “Create Meeting” to add participants from Google, Office 365, Outlook Online or iCal and send an email with the web meeting URL.
Create an Ad Hoc Video Conference with WebMeeting
Quickly organize a video conference with these steps:
- Click on “WebMeeting” on the Web Client’s sidebar to create a new video conference.
- Copy the meeting link to share with colleagues and contacts.
- Send the meeting link through email or chat.
- People open the meeting link to login and join you in the video conference