- Login to your portal on https://portal.kiwivoip.co.nz
- Click on Cloud PBX in the top menu
- From the numbers listed on the web page click the number you want to work on
- You will get a menu like this
- Click on Inbound Calls, the menu will expand to look like this
- Click on Forwarding & Trunking
- You will get a page like this in the middle
- Put a tick in the "Always Forward my calls" box
- Enter the number to forward to in the box labeled "Forward Calls to"
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Save
How to setup call forwarding Print
Created by: Kiwi VoIP
Modified on: Tue, 17 Mar, 2020 at 3:45 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.